The Key Facts You Should Know About Full Spectrum Oil
So what really is full-spectrum oil? What are full spectrum oil key facts? How does full spectrum CBD oil benefit? Which is the best CBD oil?
We’ll find out the answers to all these questions!
Full-spectrum CBD has all the compounds naturally present in the cannabis plant which are beneficial to us. The major constituents that help are:
- Cannabinoids: There is a wide range of cannabinoids. Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) primarily benefit the human body. They are responsible for therapeutic and psychoactive effects. Both of the compounds interact with the endocannabinoid system. Although they have the same chemical formula, i.e., 21 carbon atoms, 30 hydrogen atoms, and 2 Oxygen atoms the difference lies in how the chemical structure is arranged, which decides the chemical properties. Well, this answers ‘Does full-spectrum CBD have THC?’
- Cannabidiol (CBD): This does not make you high and encourages well being of the mind. The binding of CBD is comparatively weak. It does not directly bind to cannabinoid 1 (CB1) and cannabinoid 2 (CB2) receptors, the binding is actually augmented with the help of other compounds.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC): THC binds with cannabinoid 1 (CB1) and cannabinoid 2 (CB2) receptors in the brain which gives a euphoric feeling. This is responsible for high sensation- Ecstasy! Not only this but also the other feelings and mood is controlled by this compound.
Other cannabinoids are cannabichromene (CBC), cannabidivarin (CBDV), Cannabigerol (CBG), and cannabinol (CBN). They have anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, anti-fungal, anti-cancer, and anticonvulsant properties.
This interaction leads to a release of neurotransmitters which is responsible for emitting and receiving messages to & from the cells. Hence, which affects the pain, stress, sleep, and functions of immunity.
Terpenes: Terpenes are responsible for the plant’s fragrance, and act as a therapy because of their calming effects. Cannabis includes more than 150 terpenes. They have characteristics related to the aroma, they are often used for aromatherapy purposes.
Flavonoids: Cannabis has around 20 different flavonoids which have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and neuroprotective properties. Most of them are flavone ( luteolin, apigenin), flavonol ( kaempferol, quercetin), aglycones, and glycosides.
Apart from this, the full spectrum oil also contains vitamins (A, C, E, B), proteins, essential fats (Omega -3, Omega-6), and amino acids.
The Entourage effect:
As full-spectrum oil has so many beneficial compounds present in it; CBD, THC, terpenes, flavonoids, and other elements, this oil wonderfully affects the body in a positive direction.
The mixture of all these compounds creates a powerful effect that maximizes the healing power. As these compounds complement each other, their effect is intensified too.
What Are the Benefits of Full Spectrum CBD Oil?
Full spectrum oil is effective for various mental as well as physical conditions. The advantages of oil are:
- The full-spectrum oil can be used to treat muscle spasms, neuropathic pain, and arthritis inflammation/stiffness.
- Full-spectrum oil can be used to treat various mental disorders like seizures, anxiety, psychotic disorders, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, depression, and neurodegenerative disorders.
- It aids in sleeping and enhances brain activity. Additionally, it helps with insomnia.
- Various symptoms related to skin disorders( Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Pruritus) are reduced.
- It makes the heart healthy, thus, promoting cardiovascular health.
- It improves the functioning of the digestive system by boosting the metabolism.
- It elevates the mood, helps with nausea, & vomiting, and manages blood sugar levels.
Is Cannarma full-spectrum CBD oil right for you?
Of course, it is!
We choose safety, quality, and transparency! We consider a wide range of criteria and succeed accordingly. Our is the perfect blend of nature with cutting-edge research.
- Our cannabis full spectrum oil contains CBD and THC in a ratio of 1:1, as well as the other compounds that are perfectly retained with the technology we possess.
- It has passed tests for pesticides, heavy metals, and molds.
- It is potent and works efficiently even without any chemicals or solvents.
- With GMP certification and scientific approval, this oil is highly therapeutic.
You have numerous choices within your reach as Cannarma’s full spectrum oil is available in the packaging of 340 mg, 500 mg, 1200 mg, and 1500 mg. With so many options available, you can just buy whichever suits you!!
Mode of consumption
Preferably, try it sublingually as its effect is amplified in this way. One must be careful with the dosage and always consume it after the doctor has prescribed it.
Do not forget to consult an expert and if you need any kind of guidance remember we are here for you!
Buy the best full-spectrum CBD oil from Cannarma! Hurry up and don’t delay to end your suffering!