- Our unique approach to Hemp Seed Oil production combines Ancient Ayurvedic Practices with cutting-edge Research & Technology.
- Hemp seed oil is ayurvedic proprietary formulation & naturally enriched with the goodness of Hemp Seed. An excellent source of omega fatty acids, essential amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, it’s also contain Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin D3, E, and A, Cholesterol-fighting phytosterols, 9 Essential amino acids.
- From a nutritional point of view, this oil contains a 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 and 3, which are very important for human health.
- This allows your body to absorb the oil in a much more efficient way, utilizing the entourage effect, as nature intended. All done without any chemicals or solvents.
- Therapeutic & Medicinal grade formula developed and approved by a scientific board of Researchers, Doctors, Biologists, Ayurveda Experts, and Pharmacists.
BENEFITS of HEMP SEED OIL:-
Enjoy 100% Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil as the perfect supplement to balance your nutritional needs.
- Strengthening immunity
- Maintain Hormonal Balance
- Improves Metabolic and Heart
- Build Lean Muscle Heart Photo
- Regulation of blood sugar(BP) levels video of application of hemp
- Improve Memory and Brain Function Seed oil on skin & hair,
- Improve Joint Health Photos of joint pain with muscle
- Regulate diabetes
- It can be used to enhance your beauty routine, nourish your hair and skin, fight acne and rashes, and regenerate.
Each 100 ml Hemp seed oil contains 100% cold-pressed Hemp seed oil
HOW TO USE HEMP SEED OIL:
Your Daily dose of Hemp Seed Oil is 3-5 ml or as directed by the physician.
Serve with your favorite dishes or mix into your favorite dips for a nutty twist. So you can enjoy the rich nutrition of this versatile hemp seed oil every day. Liven up your food and give it extra nourishment with hemp seed oil.
Salad dressing photo & video
A spoonful hemp seed oil photo
STORAGE OF HEMP SEEDS OIL:-
Not suitable for fried or cooking.
Keep away from extreme heat and open flames.
Store in a cool, dark place after opening.
Store in cool, dry conditions and avoid direct sunlight.
EXPIRY (SHELF LIFE):-
2 years from the date of Manufacturing.